Thursday, June 19, 2008

Homemade Foot Scrub

Along the lines of making things at home, I thought I'd try making my own foot scrub. I looked up many on the web most of them have sugar or salt, something for the scrub part like corn meal, ground nuts, coffee grounds. Then an oil like olive or almond or many others oils.

The first one I made I wont share pictures because by the time I made it up it looked like mud. Coffee grounds, sugar and olive oil. It worked fine but I found it stained my white washcloths so I had to come up with something else.

This one is corn meal 1/4 cup, 1 tablespoon raw sugar and then enough almond oil(the body oil type from the health food store) to pull it together I would say about 2 teaspoons.




Here is what it looks like but wow does it smell yummy :) It's really nice, I like this one a lot.







Let me know if you try this and what you think?

No comments: